This fella here on the Left is Darren's brother Kevin who is serving in his home ward in Minnesota as the Ward Mission Leader. Why did I choose to post a picture of him with the missionaries? Because the handsome Elder on the right is none other than my baby brother, Ronnie! He just got transferred into Kevin and Vera's ward! They were kind enough to send some pictures to me this morning. I love seeing such a big happy smile on Ronnie's...oops, Elder Cooper's face! Isn't it such a crazy small world?
Re-do
5 years ago





2 comments:
Hey Sista Cooper!
Found your blog through Jen Coopers blog! Your kids are adorable. It's fun to snoop in on your family. Do you see the Harstons much? I see Cheri all the time..I bet you miss us!!!! love ya, Sister Beste!
Wow..that is so cool. That is as small as it gets right?
Post a Comment