May 27, 2008

Busy Kids...



In the fall I signed Olivia up for busy kids as a way for me to regain some sanity one day a week. During the year Amy started doing more of a preschool while still allowing some spots for just drop off. Olivia wasn't officially in the preschool but I think she participated in everything when she was there. She LOVES busy kids. Her favorite people list goes like this: Darren, Mason, Miss Amy, and then tied at 4th place Ashton, Ava, and Bria with me in 5th place.

At the beginning of the month Olivia set off for busy kids in her Dora shirt and Backpack...(they were all wearing things to represent their fav cartoon character). She looked so cute I decided that I needed to get a picture of her. While we were at the door I realized that it would be great to have a picture of Livi with Miss Amy before the end of the year. I am so glad that I got it then because that was the last time that Livi got to go. She had to miss the last week because she and Mason had Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease. Olivia keeps asking me when she can go to busy kids...poor girl. She won't be back until September when she will be starting official preschool...but only 2 days a week. She's growing up tooooo fast!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Olivia is SO cute! I love her cute little outfit! I also love the outfit of the little guy behind her!

nikki said...

Cute little Livy! Miss Amy is the best!! I haven't taken my kids there in so long but they always loved it.

Ugh! What's up with H,F and M disease? Hopefully they weren't too grumpy - when my friend's kids had it, they just had the rash.

A. Schoonie said...

It is so nice when you find a good teacher! And I completely agree with you kids grow up way toooo fast.

Suz EQ said...

Cute photo albums. I want to know how you do that, I have all my pictures uploaded to photobucket already. Oh by the way you have been tagged. check out my website to find more info.

Bullock said...

You came in 5th? What a bummer. What Olivia really means is that her Mommy is 5 times better than all the other Mommies out there. Ellie had Hand Foot Mouth nasty stuff this year too, hope they're feeling better!

Sheryl

jewly said...

Miss Amy is the best! Saige loved going over there too. Hope the kids are feeling better, so we can play in 2 weeks.