May 23, 2008

It's not easy being green!



You Are Kermit



Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.

You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.

Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.

Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

The Muppet Personality Test

This is a perfect diagnosis for me. Kermit and I have quite the history. I was terrified of him on Sesame Street when I was little...something to do with one time when he grew teeth on a bit about toothbrushing. But then one day he stole my heart with his banjo playin'. If only I could play more than the first 4 bars of The Rainbow Connection then maybe I would be as cool as Kermy! I think I'll go get my banjo out now...

4 comments:

the sorensons said...

oh your banjo! how i miss hanging out, you singing us girlies to sleep and playing the banjo!!

Jill Hatch-Fong said...

Sally-
Thank you SOOOOO much for all of your work on our blog. I LOVE it so much and so does the rest of my family. I have had one comment after another about it. You are the best. Love ya-Jill

Clanturner said...

You are so awesome and talented. I can totally see Kermie in you. I am Miss Piggy - go figure.

Melissa said...

Oh I miss you and your banjo. We always had so much fun getting you to sing for us roomies!