Ok, is this not the cutest picture? These girls have so much fun together!

Well, we made it back to the splash pad for our first "official" visit of the summer. There was one previous visit a couple of weeks ago but it was fairly short...and we were without the proper swim gear and suffering through a nasty breeze. Plus nothing is official if I don't get photo documentation!
Well, we made it back to the splash pad for our first "official" visit of the summer. There was one previous visit a couple of weeks ago but it was fairly short...and we were without the proper swim gear and suffering through a nasty breeze. Plus nothing is official if I don't get photo documentation!
As you can see Olivia loves the water. She is definitely not afraid to get wet, in fact she's very anxious to do so. Her friends Ava and Bria are not such enthusiasts when it comes to H2O. As you can see above Ava was trying to be so brave. As Olivia led her into the fountains you could see Ava's anxiety in every part of her body and movement...yet she conquered her fear! I'm pretty sure that Olivia was oblivious to their dismay. Ava and Bria both ended up getting pretty wet and doing really well. We have attended the splash pad and the water park with Bria on multiple occasions and I have never seen her get so wet! We joked that Livi was the "Splash pad instructor". Although her teaching methods may not have been conscious ones they definitely brought results! Nice work Livi!
Now if only she could cure Mason. This picture is from last year...he was fearless. He would crawl over to a fountain and just stick his head in it. He loved every minute of the splash pad. Yeah, well he is a changed boy. He did NOT want to get wet. He found one little spot where there was a pretty small little puddle and he splashed happily in that (feet only) unless I moved away from him any further than one inch. We start swimming lessons next week so maybe that will help!




6 comments:
Your kids are so cute Sally. The splash park looks so fun. We are moving to Vegas in a few weeks. I will have to find a splash park there to cool off.
Cute pics! My kids looove to get wet too. I'm sure Mason will have a change of heart since he was the original water baby. Hopefully swimming lessons go well!!
Your picture of the 3 girls is VERY cute! Good luck with swimming lessons...I hope Mason likes them!
Coop is the same way. It takes him quite awhile to get to the point where he will even sit in the water. And he will go no where near the splash pad or dancing waters. He HATES getting splashed!
Are you going to Panguitch for the balloon festival? Last minute travel plans....I will be there. I hope you are too!
LOVE IT!! Water is a necessity in AZ, isn't it?!
Post a Comment