May 30, 2008

Fun Little Game of Tag!

I've Been Tagged! I usually don't respond to tag but I don't wanna be a bummer and these questions are kind of fun.

How To Play: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the
end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 joys:
1. Hearing my kids laugh! Seriously can there be a better sound?
2. Seeing Darren succeed.
3. Getting in touch with an old friend.

3 Fears:
1. Scorpions and Spiders
2. Not being good enough...at lots of things but especially parenting
3. Needles! Yikes!!!!! I guess this is a love/ hate kind of thing since I adore the effects of an epidural but am terrified of the needle. I try not to look!

3 Goals:
1. To lose my J-Lo backside.
2. Potty training Olivia.
3. Make each day with the kids more productive. Not really in terms of getting chores and stuff done but in making the most of my time with them.

3 obsessions:
1. Blogging! I love having such easy contact with everyone (almost) that I care about.
2. My kids and their safety.
3. Singing

3 Random surprising facts:
1. When I went in for an appendectomy my appendix was located in the wrong place.
2. My first car didn't have reverse...or it didn't work. I usually had to park in strange places like on hills, or parallel park in the high school parking lot.
3. I want to be a graphic designer but going back to school isn't to feasible right now...especially since none of the colleges/ extensions that are close by offer that program.

I have tagged the following people: Ash, Mandy, Katie, Jennie, Shannon

3 comments:

Chellie said...

okay... now that is totally funny that your car didn't go in reverse. :)

#3 in the goals section... totally agree. That is my goal too! :)

Katie Dotson said...

I remember the grey mare! And one time I was with you at the bank and we went to leave so we stuck our legs out and started pushing back and a guy asked if we needed help and I spoke up and said some thing like, "Nope! There's no reverse so we do this all the time." And you were so imbarressed and mad at me. It was funny.

Mandy and Kalen said...

Are you awake??? Do you have google talk? Chat with me! I am awake... can't sleep!