June 4, 2008

High Cal, High Fat, High Yumminess!

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago so despite my efforts to eat low cal/ low fat we went to the greatest place ever...Oreganos! It is the only place where we actually order appetizers AND dessert in addition to a huge meal. Yeah, I am sure that I ate more calories in that little meal than in the entire month of May! Everything is so yum yummy! If you ever go there (I think they are only located in AZ) you have to get their "Wongs" (Asian styled chicken wings), get the house dressing on your salad (I brought a pint of it home cuz it is so scrumptious), we love the Beefstro Classic sandwich (we usually share it), and last but definitely NOT LEAST...the Chocolate Chip Pizzookie! We also love the Garlic Cheese Bread but it doesn't always make it on our menu since we get so many other yummy things.

As you can plainly see everyone LOVES the Pizzookie. Don't you just love Livi's Hitler-stache? Yeah, things get a little crazy when the dessert comes out!


They always give the kiddos dough to play with but Mason likes to eat it and play with it at the same time.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Kalen and I make Pizzookies ALL of the time... YUM! Love the stache Livi!!! Remember how when you decided to name Livi you said you didn't want anyone to call her Livers??? I say that cause EVERYONE calls Kinsey Kinsers! But Kinsers isn't bad!

Clanturner said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds fun. What exactly is a Pizzookie?

A. Schoonie said...

Ok, so you are making me VERY hungry!! A very happy birthday to you! And I promise I am going to the tag thing...I am just a little slow:)

nikki said...

Happy Birthday to you! Looks like you had a great day. I have never eaten there but it looks mighty tasty! I think Carter would eat the dough too.

Pini said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY! So glad you had a good bday. We miss you guys so much. We miss Oreganos too. Tell your little clan hello from us. One of these days we need to catch up. We wont be in AZ till Christmas or so. Till then....love you guys.

Bullock said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday 2 weeks late. Oh yea and here's a package to celebrate your halfway mark on your mission! Miss you
Sheryl

Katie Dotson said...

Sallers! What's hip hop happenin? I love the look on Darren's face in that picture. It's like he thinks that if he puts his month like that that Mase isn't going to spill as much. What a good daddy!

rachel said...

that all made me hungry!!!!