May 8, 2008

Michelle Woods - Our local Celebrity!

When I first moved to Anthem one of the first people to greet me was Michelle Woods. She was so kind and energetic. I could tell right off the bat that she was very involved and motivated. She recently started filming a television program called "Life Designs with Michelle Woods" that is in the process of being syndicated (whatever that means...I just like to sound like I know what I am saying). If anyone has the personality and experience to host a program about family activities, community involvement, and crafts it is Michelle Woods. Check out Michelle's website to see clips demonstrating all sorts of fun ideas for families, kids, crafts, you name it! Michelle will also be featured on channel 3 news in Arizona this coming Sunday, May 11th at 9:20 so if you are in AZ check it out!

For the record: When I grow up I want to be just like Michelle Woods. Not just because of all the things that she can do and does but simply because her kids are evidence of her commitment to parenting and her ability to carry out that commitment. She has such great kids!

No comments: