
Well mom...I have been repaid for the "incident" of my youth!
Mason was supposed to be asleep. When he started to cry 30 minutes into his "nap" I popped in to see what was wrong. WOW! The stink was unbelievable. My first thought: "Oh, no wonder he's not sleeping...he's poopy". Next thought: "Wait he can't be poopy he isn't wearing a diaper!" Next thought (keep in mind this is all taking place in a fraction of a second): "AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! There is poop everywhere!" I just threw the sheet away completely...it was covered! Bathtime was great fun...Mason was covered! Both Mason and my hands (up to my armpits) have been lathered & scrubbed to death 5 times over...and I am now making my way to the shower. I have been so conscious about this with Olivia because I knew that I had it coming. I never let her sleep just in her diaper just in case "this" was the day she would learn to take it off. We never had problems. Goes to show...don't ever let your guard down!





6 comments:
Oh my gosh Sal that is so funny, but at the same time so not funny. I love that you threw the sheet away, because I would have done the same thing. I also love the fraction of a second thoughts, because that is so how it happens. Well hopefully this isn't a regular thing. Love Ya, Jennie
Gosh Sal! I don't feel so bad about the poop on my hand thing as much anymore. Isn't being a mom full of all sorts of different blessing?
Hee hee! I'm only laughing because we moms have to do some of the most gross things ever! I've never had to deal with this specific problem but still. I feel your pain!!
I've been known to throw underwear away but haven't had to do a sheet. Yet.
Oh Sally, you poor thing.....I know I am going to have to watch out for Abbie she likes to take her diaper off. I love your website and glad that you put something about Michelle, how exciting for her!
Oh no! I hope I don't have that coming soon! You're a good sport about it though... :)
Sally,
A few of my kids have done the finger painting. But never bad enough to throw away the sheets. YUCK! That's pretty gross. Aedan likes to help clean up the dog poop - but he prefers to use his hands instead of the pooper scooper - he even tried eating some once - he didn't like it too much - thank goodness. Ask Tiff about our puke story while she was here visiting. I love being the mom - LOL! I love the lady who said, "who are all these kids, and why do they keep calling me mom?"
Post a Comment