I had to post this picture just to represent the time of year that we are coming into...water season. If we will be going outside we WILL be getting wet in order to endure it! And if we don't get wet then we WILL definitely be buying a milkshake on our way from here to there. Actually today was very cool for us. We went to the splash pad and it was so windy that Livi was shivering. I will not be wishing that weather away though. While I normally despise the wind it is welcome to cool off our hot days anytime even if it does kick up the pollen and cause my nose to lose control.
Ava came over the other day and we busted out the dress ups...we only have a few and mostly girlie ones. Since both skirt/wing sets were being used by the girls I dressed Mason up as a super handy man! He was so SUPER cute!
Hey mom...do you recognize this dress? I was going through clothes and found this dress that I wore as a little girl. I had intended on having Livi wear it when she was younger but it was always to wide but really short so it didn't ever fit right. I had it on a hanger in my room and she saw it and asked if she could wear it. We made it work as a shirt and it was so cute on her. Was I that cute in it mom?
Just a fun picture of the kids chasing each other. This went on for a very long time. It is sooooo much fun when friends come to play.





6 comments:
I love Mason in the Super Hero outfit! He looks very cute!
Also, I agree with you in your one fine day post that it is very nice to be able to get out and do activities. I am glad that Olivia and Mason are both getting to the age that they enjoy it more!
I was just thinking about the weather too and I am so happy it's not too hot yet. I swear it was much hotter last year by this time!! I don't want to wish it away either but it does make the splash pad chilly!
Love Livy in the dress that was yours. Adorable!
Ha. love the pic with them running around. The wings totally finish the look off. They are so funny.
Livi and Mason are so fun and cute. Our kiddies are going to have a blast next weekend. So will we as long as we can keep them within reach. Love you guys.
That is a very cool picture of Livi in the water. We'll come play when we are in Anthem. Your kids look like they are having too much fun.
In a way I'm jealous...it keeps snowing out here in Utah! Enjoy the heat!
Post a Comment