
Doing the hair was fun. Thanks to Dora and Kai Lan we were able to get it done. I am sure the beauty of it probably lasted about as long as it took for me to take the pictures. Once they got in the car I am sure that was that for the perfectly placed hair! I am going back to sponge rollers...they seem to hold the curl longer. Oh, Livi was just so excited! You can see that in these pictures.

Today I felt very blessed and happy to have a husband who could think of nothing better than to pamper his little girl and take her to the ball. I KNOW that a lot of dads probably complain about such events. I am not saying they shouldn't...I'm just saying that Darren rocks! I think he was really looking forward to tonight. He really is Olivia's Prince Charming...mine too! They had a great time at the ball. Olivia got to dance with some of her best friends and most of all got to have Daddy all to herself. Oh and in case you are wondering about the "dancing cow" (that is what Livi calls it)...YES she also went to the ball. I mean she IS a DANCING cow after all.
In the meantime Mommy and Mason had a little date of their own. We went out to eat at Carl's Junior. Then we went shopping...I know I know...that must have been such a BLAST for Mason. But actually he did have fun. I didn't make him sit in the cart (that was interesting) and we spent a huge chunk of the time looking at toys in TJ MAXX and Wal-Mart. He was most excited by the cars and trucks. I think we had a great time! Next year I'll get more creative...any ideas? Keep in mind he'll still be pretty young...and the park is out of the question this time of year. It was 109 today! Maybe he'll be old enough to go see a movie or something.





5 comments:
oh sally! i just can't get over how amazingly adorable your kiddies are! and livi is just gorgous all dressed up! how neat your stake has a ball!
Such a sweet little princess and her prince on their way to the ball. It's such a great activity for dad's and their girls.
Don't worry, I probably would have taken Mason shopping too!
She is so cute! Love her hair! We miss you guys! OH! And are you ever going to post pictures of Mason's room???
I love Livi's hair, sooo cute. I wish they did something like that here. McKenna would adore going to the ball with her Daddy.
Darren, you make a very handsome prince charming :)
We love your blog. We came to you from Treion. Your family is so sweet!
Memories
Jen and Nate Wilkey
Post a Comment