Perfect for 2 toddlers but what about 3?

Variation #1-Lets make it a Sit, Sit, n' Stand. (Don't worry Ashton...Livi won't let you fall!)
Variation #1-Lets make it a Sit, Sit, n' Stand. (Don't worry Ashton...Livi won't let you fall!)
Variation #4-Sit, Sit n' Lay Down. (Olivia says: Ashton why you on da floor?)
NOT PICTURED ABOVE:
Variation #5-Sit, Stand, n' Stand
Variation #6-Sit, Stand, n' Push
Variation #7-Scream, Climb Out, n' Run
PLEASE NOTE: This was a casual WalMart trip...DO NOT attempt 3 passengers if you are in a hurry or trying to do some serious shopping. It is poses a great risk to sanity!





8 comments:
Such cute little stinkers!!!
Oh! And I shipped your stuff today!
I have that exact sit n' stand and I've yet to try all those great variations of it. oh, the entertainment these kids provide! :)
LOVE IT!
They were so fun. I still need to look into a sit n' stand. They were hillarious together.
Sally they have a Walmart in Panguitch? I'm so happy for you :)
Actually Shel the WalMart was in Richfield (an hour north of Panguitch). Can you imagine if Panguitch had a WalMart? WOW!
I love these pictures. Livi and Ashton are so cute with each other.
Do you like your sit n' stand? I'm thinking about getting one. Pros and cons?
Sally, your brave to take 3 small kids to Wal-mart. Looks like a fun trip. Your kids are sooooo cute.
Post a Comment