Well please excuse the fact that the only pictures I got of the family reunion were of the big slide. My card was full and lets face it...it was the main attraction! Even Grandma can't stop talking about how much fun it was to have it at the reunion.

Mason is on his way up with Aunt Jamie. She's a cutie right?
Mason is on his way up with Aunt Jamie. She's a cutie right?
Livi's turn with Aunt "Jem" (Jennie). You might be able to see that Jen's face holds a look of shock. Her hubby Jeff (my bro) was in charge of the hose at the top and he was shooting chilling cold water into her back.
I really liked this picture of the adults standing at the bottom with cameras trying to get a good shot. Luckily they weren't there later when the slide had gotten so slick from the water that one of the big kids, Q, shot down so fast that he shot over the top of that wall (on purpose of course). It was really a pretty cool trick.





3 comments:
Those blow slides are the best!
I love the stroller story...to funny! It is always an adventure and musical seats when shopping!
Hey Sally, I am glad that you are having a geat Reunion. I am so sad that I didn't get to see you when I was in AZ. I hope you have a great summer. Deborah :)
Oh so fun!! Looks like a wonderful time.
And yes, Jamie is a cutie! She thinks I'm totally crazy though. I told her I was your friend from AZ, but failed to mention that we share the same Aunt Marilyn & Uncle Russell. I know she thinks I'm totally nuts... as I was taking pictures of her at work and at the parade (more to come on that one later). :)
Anyway, it looks like you had a wonderful time! Isn't Panguitch exciting? :)
Post a Comment