August 4, 2008

Multitasking

This is a conversation that Mason had with himself after skipping naps for a couple of days. He had learned to crawl out of the crib and wouldn't stay in for ANYTHING! (We promptly got a crib tent after some major head bumps...you can see a couple of the bruises in these pictures). Anyhow...on to the pictures.

"This is sure a yummy Quesadilla but my eyes are so heavy"


"I think I'll just close 'em for this last piece. I can get some shut eye and enjoy my food can't I?"


"This is great! I am dreaming that I am eating a yummy messy cookie!"


"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

To bad that the transfer from the booster seat woke him up and the "sugar" from his "cookie" kept him awake! Yep, still no nap that day unless you count the 2 minutes at the table!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

Oh my gosh that is so adorable. Too bad he woke up. I'm sure it's just a phase. He will nap again!!! I love nap time.

Mandy and Kalen said...

That is awesome! I have felt like that before! Love you Mason! You are such a handsome stud!

Katie Dotson said...

sleep eating is my favorite past time. The picture of him putting his "messy cookie" in his mouth is my fave. What a cute kid!

Chellie said...

oh my. I loved how you captured it... SO cute!!

Travis and Rhonda said...

How cute!! They actually can sleep in the middle of their plate for quite awhile (I know from experience of not wanting to wake them up to do the transfer). I love that you caught it on camera!
Rhonda

A. Schoonie said...

I love when kids fall asleep eating. It is the sweetest thing! Lucie did this one time on a Sunday. Mason is looking so much older.

Melissa said...

I love it when the little ones fall sleep while eating. Steen has done this several times. I always wonder how they can fall asleep in some of the positions that they do!

Neil and Kimberly said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts!! I didn't even have to pay you to say nice things said about me...j/k. Due to the recent events in our family we decided to set up a page. There's not much on there yet, but this looks likes a good way to stay in touch with family and friends. This has been a challenging time for us and has reminded us of the important things in life - and that includes the relationships we build here on earth.
I enjoyed your page, you have a wonderful family. I got many smiles out of going through it. When we return home we are going to get more info on our page.
Thanks again, we sincerely appreciate all of the love and support we have felt. It really has meant so much to us and has helped us through so far.
Neil, Kimberly, and Family.