August 6, 2008

Happy BIG 3-0 Brother!

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!

Jeff has always been my buddy. We got along really well (you know for siblings). I always called him brother instead of Jeff. Jeff and I have been through a lot together. He has always been one of the people that I trust most and can talk to about anything. 11 years ago he and I entered the MTC on the same day and were able to share a life changing experience together. That awesome bond we had became so much stronger. (Can you tell that I took a picture of this picture as it was hanging on my fridge?)


I remember when my mom was pregnant with Mandy and we were saying bedtime prayers one night. I remember Jeff pleading for a brother...he had to wait another few years until Ron came along.

His first baby...the famous Ashton. Seeing my little brother become a daddy was a very spiritual thing for me. He is an awesome dad.

And though he is a little crazy (as you can plainly see) I think he's a pretty good husband too. He better be! He scored an amazing girl!

I love you Jeff!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Jen said...

Sally you are awesome. I just feel dumb because I don't have anything up yet. But seriously you are an amazing big sister. I have always admired you and Jeff's relationship. And I'm glad I get to adopt you as mine as well.

A. Schoonie said...

I love the 1st picture. You and your brother look so cute!

Katie Dotson said...

Jen is pretty spectacular!

Stephanie said...

I think I love the fact that Jeff is wearing the same shirt in the last two pics and were taken probably 2 different todally random times. He must love that shirt.