August 17, 2008

We're Back!

We have returned from our awesome North Carolina/ Blue Ridge adventure with the Wright side of the fam. My sisters in law should be professional reunion planners. They pulled it off without a hitch! It was AWESOME! Details to come in a later post (after I recover from yesterday's excruciating travels).

In the meantime here is a quick description of our trip.

Brother and Sister bonding.

Beautiful Scenery

Fun cousins AND matching PJs from Grandma.

Everyday PACKED with fun!

Oh real quick...I have been cast in "The Taffetas" in our community theater.
I am sooooo excited! Ok, now I gotta go unpack!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

jewly said...

I am glad you had a great time on your vacation and made it back safely. Congrats on the play!

A. Schoonie said...

For sure congrats on the play! I am sure you will be awesome! It looks like you had a great trip...did you drive or fly?? It definitely looks like it was beautiful and I love the pic of Olivia and Mason holding hands.

nikki said...

Can't wait to hear trip details - looks so fun! Congrats on the play - I can't wait to come see!

Katie Dotson said...

I am so excited to come see you in your play!

rachel said...

super fun...I went to Blue Ridge High School up in Pinetop-Lakeside AZ....just thought I'd point that out...we really have a lot in common. Anywho...I bet you'll be AWESOME in the play!

Bullock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bullock said...

How bad do I want to come see you in that play? I was thinking about when I used to listen to the Acclamation cassette tape that you gave me way back when and how honored I was that it was your voice on there that I could pick out. Your talent has blessed so many ears. Love you!

Sheryl

Anna said...

How fun! I love the pic of the girls in their pj's. :)

Jeff and Jen said...

Can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful vacation/reunion. I also love the first pic. You have great timing with that camera. What's with the Taffetas, is this a community one or what. Are you the star? Either way congrats, love you.

Chellie said...

Yay! You're home! I love the matching PJ's. So cute!!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Congrats on the play! I love those pictures of the trip. It looks like you guys had so much fun. Beautiful scenery--love the green.