Well, we kind of have an idea of what it would be like if both Darren and I were working. It would basically be insane! I am on the last stretch of rehearsals before we open the show on the 3rd of October. We practice basically everyday and I try to review stuff at home as well. During the week I only see Darren as we make the hand off every night. I then cruise out the door usually almost late.
Hey speaking of "The Taffetas" I now have tickets that can be purchased directly from me...so if you are in the area and want to come just let me know!
Anyhow here are some of the events from last week.

Last Tuesday Olivia started Pre-School!!!!! I was sad that day and starting to regret sending her so early. But when I picked her up it was apparent that I had made the right choice. She loves it (not a surprise) and does really well. I don't want to brag but I'm going to...I think she is pretty advanced for her age. You might recognize her teacher...Miss Amy. Yep Livi is going to preschool at Busy Kids where she spent one day each week last year. Amy is awesome with Olivia and it couldn't be a better fit for us. When we got to the door and rang the doorbell Olivia couldn't contain her excitement! She was giddy!
Hey speaking of "The Taffetas" I now have tickets that can be purchased directly from me...so if you are in the area and want to come just let me know!
Anyhow here are some of the events from last week.
Last Tuesday Olivia started Pre-School!!!!! I was sad that day and starting to regret sending her so early. But when I picked her up it was apparent that I had made the right choice. She loves it (not a surprise) and does really well. I don't want to brag but I'm going to...I think she is pretty advanced for her age. You might recognize her teacher...Miss Amy. Yep Livi is going to preschool at Busy Kids where she spent one day each week last year. Amy is awesome with Olivia and it couldn't be a better fit for us. When we got to the door and rang the doorbell Olivia couldn't contain her excitement! She was giddy!
Mason and I are now going to have some time just the two of us. The first day we just went to hang out at the library looking at books and playing in the kiddie corner. I think he enjoyed having some of his very own attention.
Oh and he found another great pair of glasses. His new nickname is "shades".
For the first time ever we took the kids on the little train at Anthem Park on Saturday night. They liked it...can you tell?
Darren went above and beyond this past weekend. He made dinner both Saturday and Sunday while I was at practice! Saturday he made chili...homemade and corn bread muffins! It was super yummy. As you can see Mason LOVED it too! Sunday night he made pizza roll ups! Also scrumptious. I guess he is a little more like his brother Kevin (the food science PHD) than I thought.





6 comments:
I must say I am impressed with Darren's cooking skills. Kevin's always been known to be the one to cook. I'm glad you're having fun with the musical, I wish we were closer, we haven't been to a theater in a LONG time. I know Bob misses it. Good luck, i can't wait to hear how the show went.
Isn't it crazy how busy life can be sometimes! It looks like it is all going well. Good luck on your final rehearsals!
Looks like your pretty busy! I love the pic of Mason in his new shades. We miss you all so much and can't wait to see you in a few weeks! It's gonna be so cool seeing you on the stage again.
Isn't it great to get to spend one on one time with Mason. I think that is great! Saige is in school too and I love the time I get to spend with Savannah. I wish I could come see your production, but I can't so you'll have to tell me all about it. I am excited for you.
Your life seems crazy but oh so fun! Isn't preschool the best? I used to feel conflicted until I saw how much my kids loved it. Can't wait to see your show!!
So, does Darren want to come over and give cooking lessons to Blake before the baby is born??
Post a Comment