January 13, 2009

Cryin'

I knew that potty training was difficult...I had heard that. What I didn't know was that it could bring me to tears. Thankfully today they are tears of joy. Seriously though I thought it was difficult because of the "matter" and the accidents. No one told me that it was such an emotional battle!

Hey and speaking of crying, do you know what else I didn't know?
That watching The Biggest Loser would also make me cry...a lot! I bet you miss that eh Shelly?

I am such a baby! (sniff sniff)

(Mason at 2 months old...wailing. He has the same crying face at 2 years.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tara L. said...

Potty training makes me cry too. I hate it. Oh, and the Biggest Loser, yes, it made me cry too. What a bunch of babies we are. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes I miss it!!

Shannon Martino said...

I'm thinking Mason and Graham look alike....