You haven't heard yet about Olivia's terrible, awful, no good, very bad day!
(warning...I am sure I will ramble a little...this is mostly for memory sake)

We had quite the day planned. We were going to have some fun with Aunt Shelly before she left. Yeah, this was a while ago. Well, for Livi it didn't turn out to be so much fun.
First she was trying on shoes in The Children's Place when she unexpectedly went flying off of the super slippery seat and fell head first onto the concrete floor. Everyone heard her head hit and we were pretty worried at first. She turned out to be fine and even remembered that the store clerk had offered her a sticker. She wished to retrieve it.
Second we had just arrived at the Mesa Temple to see the Christmas lights. There was a group gathering around the fountains to listen to a performance. Olivia was enjoying the lights on the water fountains when she reached forward and SPLASH!!!! Yeah, she fell in! It was a little shocking and it really scared Livi at first. Lucky that we were at the MESA temple as opposed to the SALT LAKE temple. She would have been an ice sculpture. Anyhow, by some miracle I had actually brought some clean clothes. Dragging a soaking wet child into the visitor's center was funny. People looked at us like we were crazy. Little do they know...we ARE crazy! After changing we were walking through a crowded and noisy visitor's center. As soon as there was a little silent moment Livi proclaimed, "Mommy, my panties aren't wet"! She got some giggles from the missionaries.
Finally to top off her night she dropped her Ariel doll on the floor in Panda Express. Ariel got stepped on and lost her head completely. I had planned on taking a picture of the beheaded mermaid for documentation sake...but I don't know where she ended up. We still have her tail though. Sleeping Beauty wears it. Ariel shouldn't mind, after all, she wanted to get rid of that tail anyway right?
(warning...I am sure I will ramble a little...this is mostly for memory sake)
We had quite the day planned. We were going to have some fun with Aunt Shelly before she left. Yeah, this was a while ago. Well, for Livi it didn't turn out to be so much fun.
First she was trying on shoes in The Children's Place when she unexpectedly went flying off of the super slippery seat and fell head first onto the concrete floor. Everyone heard her head hit and we were pretty worried at first. She turned out to be fine and even remembered that the store clerk had offered her a sticker. She wished to retrieve it.
Second we had just arrived at the Mesa Temple to see the Christmas lights. There was a group gathering around the fountains to listen to a performance. Olivia was enjoying the lights on the water fountains when she reached forward and SPLASH!!!! Yeah, she fell in! It was a little shocking and it really scared Livi at first. Lucky that we were at the MESA temple as opposed to the SALT LAKE temple. She would have been an ice sculpture. Anyhow, by some miracle I had actually brought some clean clothes. Dragging a soaking wet child into the visitor's center was funny. People looked at us like we were crazy. Little do they know...we ARE crazy! After changing we were walking through a crowded and noisy visitor's center. As soon as there was a little silent moment Livi proclaimed, "Mommy, my panties aren't wet"! She got some giggles from the missionaries.
Finally to top off her night she dropped her Ariel doll on the floor in Panda Express. Ariel got stepped on and lost her head completely. I had planned on taking a picture of the beheaded mermaid for documentation sake...but I don't know where she ended up. We still have her tail though. Sleeping Beauty wears it. Ariel shouldn't mind, after all, she wanted to get rid of that tail anyway right?





3 comments:
I am glad Livi survived her day. Poor girl...I always wonder if any kids really have fallen into a fountain as I am telling my kids to stay back!
I like your little blurry boy...he's adorable. I have one of those too! So sweet, but so FULL of energy! Good Luck!
I'm sorry Livi had a bad day! I can't believe she fell in the pond! That is crazy!
And you are right! Mason is a cutie!
What a day! It does make for a good blog post! Adorable kids. I know all about "blurry, tornado" boys!! We love it. I loved reading about your Christmas fun. I bet it was crazy on Christmas morning with all the little ones--great memories for you guys.
Post a Comment