
Well we had our 2nd annual Miss America Party at Mary's house. Last year was a blast. This year was even more of a blast. The turn out was crazy! We had over 20 people in attendance! We tried to spread the word to as many people as possible. If you didn't hear about it we apologize. You're invited to next year's party for sure...especially if you're DEl Beatty! Now if you dissed us or maybe thought it sounded lame...we'll give you another chance!

Colleen was super graceful in her final walk while "The Greatest Love" played in the background. Hey and since Mary and I are not legitimate auditors I can tell you that Colleen would have taken the crown yet again this year had she not been exempt. This lovely lady must really know her pageant stuff eh?
Aww and here we have the new royalty. L to R: Ahn - 3rd attendant, Marielle - 1st attendant (She was overly over joyed), Kalia - 2nd Attendant (always a bridesmaid never a bride...she was in the royalty last year), and drum roll please.........Jazzie (the birthday girl) - Miss America Party 2009
Disclaimer: The scoring used to determine the winners did NOT take into account birthdays. Jazzie won completely based on her ability to rank Miss Indiana (the new Miss America) higher than anyone else did. Only 3 people even had her in the top 5 at all.
Thanks Mary for letting me be part of the fun. Above all my favorite part is hangin' with you! Our little post pageant party was as much fun as the main event...there was dancing on couches and stuff!





6 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! Can I come live next to you?? :) Happy Days!
Rhonda...I wish you would!!!!
I am going to come next year! That looked like TOO much fun.
I actually got invited to go to the actual pagent and passed to spend the evening with the kids. I must be crazy! I was kicking myself all night long. I didn't even get to watch it on TV. Your party looked like a blast!
I think overly overjoyed is an understatement.
Ahh, that brings back memories from the good ol' college days and the yellow dress, black dress and stilettos....
Post a Comment