Ok so Olivia's preschool went on their 2nd field trip of the year...a field trip to the dentist's office. I was skeptical wondering how it was going to go down. So was Miss Amy. The kids were so good! They were so interested in everything and the staff at the office was awesome with them. They even remembered Olivia from her appointment a couple of months ago. Wow, they are good!
Olivia was super interested in everything from the dragon, flossing, brushing, the tools, the stickers and especially the toys. She still talks about her trip to the dentist. The best part is just seeing her with all of her school friends. She loves being with all of the "busy kids". That is the name of the school but also what she calls her friends there.





7 comments:
What a cute field trip. I love Mason's hesitant face! Olivia's hair looks so cute!
It was so much fun to read your blog. The Miss America pageant was a crackup- I'm glad to see you have not changed much. I think I am much too serious now. It's good to be reminded of sillier times. My blog is private and I am horrible at posting, but send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite if you want. deanna.billings@digis.net
Mason's look was just like Uncle Ronnie's when I took him to get his wisdom teeth out. Boy do I miss that kid... all of them, you, Darren, Livi, Mason and RONNIE.
Livi is getting so big. I can't believe it. WAY CUTE PICTURES! Love you!
Dr. Ryan would be so proud! :) Your kids look so grown up! I miss you all!
That is super cute! Glad you took pictures of the field trip, I was bummed to of missed it. Thanks for sharing Ryan and I enjoyed seeing this post! :)
That is a cute idea. I just took my girls last week to the dentist.
That must have been so fun. I love how Livi is folding her arms in the first picture! So reverent!
Post a Comment