The other night when Mason should have been in bed I snapped these pictures. I was sitting on the couch where I could see his bedroom door and trying really hard not to gobble him up. He was being so cute...yet naughty!
Oh, and please forgive the quality of these pictures. I was trying not to bring attention to the fact that I was paying attention...since attention is exactly what he was after!

First a little peek with a steady one eyed gaze at mommy...
Oh, and please forgive the quality of these pictures. I was trying not to bring attention to the fact that I was paying attention...since attention is exactly what he was after!
First a little peek with a steady one eyed gaze at mommy...
Then he scoots out just a little further. This time looking away while he discreetly calls attention to his sleeve by lifting his hand up to the door knob.
Then back to the gaze...making himself comfortable as he realizes this staring contest could go longer than planned. The look on his face says, "Mom, I need your help getting my hand back in my sleeve". That was his plan in the first place...I have learned his tricks.
"Really mom? You're not going to help me with my sleeve? But I know it drives you crazy when it's not on right AND I stayed in my room like I'm supposed to!"
Yes Mason you know me well and No Mason I have fixed your sleeve about 10 times tonight! I have figured out your strategy. You just want to lure me into your territory, give me one of those bedtime hugs that melts me, and then beg me to "lockabye" you! Don't get me wrong I love the rockabyes and cuddles but I have to have limits silly boy!
The next night he resorted to removing ALL of his clothing (including his diaper) to lure me in.
It worked!





7 comments:
Good thing they're so cute, right??
so cute! I'm finally learning to take boys in stride. Mine LOVE To push the limits. He seems so quiet aboutit though, mine like to scream from there room.
I HATE it when they are cute and naughty at the same time (which is most of the time)! It makes discipline so hard. The only thing worse is when they are being naughty and they make you laugh. Then you have to control it or look away so as not to encourage their naughty behavior. thanks for sharing the pics of your cute kids. I would love to meet them someday.
So cute! So we have to get together lady. You better call me!
I started my own blog a few months ago, check it out. we can keep in touch.
www.superheroesandprincess.blogspot.com
michelle
I love that first picture sal...so sweet.
These are too cute - the very fist pic is my favorite. Frame worthy for sure.
haha that was a cute blog! For that reason, I'm not ready to take the twins out of their crib! I know I will be there in your shoes and posting a blog just like this one! Good luck with it! Good thing they are so darn cute- keeps you from killing them!!:)
Post a Comment