February 27, 2009

Waiting...


Today I am WAITING for this to arrive. I am so excited!


This morning Olivia said, "I can't WAIT to see what crazy thing Mason does next! He really cracks me up". This particular moment Olivia couldn't stop laughing. She said he looks like Mary.


This is something I CAN WAIT on...I am not ready for this one to get any bigger, older, sassier, etc. Can someone please freeze time?


And finally...this is that time of year we have been WAITING for. Backyard snack time is the best...almost as good as this weather. As you can see Olivia is just famished!

I hope to do better and not WAIT such a long time until the next post.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Katie Dotson said...

I agree! Livi needs to stay a little girl forever! I miss you guys so much. I promise to come see you as soon as possible. I love you!

Travis and Rhonda said...

I agree with you on freezing time--it's going by way too fast! I want to come have backyard snack time with you! We still have snow :(

Bullock said...

I can't wait until you come see me, when was that going to be again? Let me know how much fun that MAC is, you lucky duck.

Sheryl

The Andra Family said...

Oh my goodness, Olivia reminds me so much of you in that first picture of her laying on her back. Your kids are so darling. Love the story of Mason in the post below.

Julie Bird said...

Hey Sally! Your kids are absolutely adorable! I love the digi scrapbooks! I actually tried to copy you (hope you don't mind...consider it flattery :) but I can't get my slide show the be centered like yours. got any tips? Thanks for always being my go-to gal :) Scott got me a scrapbooking program for christmas, so you'll have to go to my blog and see my amature attempt to be cool like you! :) Thanks Sal!

Shannon Martino said...

Please put them on the next plane to Texas! I can't stand it any longer....I NEED (yes, it is a need) to play with them RIGHT NOW!!

Shantel Palmer said...

Great news about the Mac! How are you liking it so far? We miss you guys!