So you may have noticed that I have not posted since I got my new wonderful friend...Mac. I LOVE my new Mac. The learning curve has not been so bad. So there's no right click...no big deal.
Here's the thing though...on my PC I used Picassa for organizing my photos. It had a built in feature for posting to my blog...photos and all. It made it pretty easy to do it more often. Well I just uploaded the blogger widget for the Mac Dashboard which is awesome but it doesn't provide me with a function to upload photos. Sure I could go in and upload them manually...but it's so hard to do it when I am so limited on time as it is.
Any guidance for me? Does anyone have any special tricks for making the process go more quickly?
Re-do
5 years ago




6 comments:
Kristen has a Mac. Maybe you could talk to her and see how she does it.
I export them to my desktop and upload them from there. It's just what I'm used to doing, so the time thin isn't a big deal-io.
You can ask my sister, Olivia. She has a MAC. You just need to upload your pictures from your picture folder on your desktop. That's what I do, I don't use PICASA. I just upload my photos from my folder on my desktop.
Well I thought that google didn't offer a version of Picasa for Mac but they released one in January! I found it last night. I uploaded it to my computer and will be able to use it for my blog. It really makes posting pictures so much easier...at least for me!
PS Thanks everyone for the input! I'm sure I'll have more Mac questions soon!
You can right click on a mac mouse -- you have to set it that way, though. Go under system preferences and click on mouse.
Post a Comment