March 13, 2009

So much fun!

 
We went to the Phoenix Children's Museum with Livi's preschool class.  It was so much fun!
 
My favorite part was the noodle forest.  It was great for pictures!

 
I asked Olivia what her favorite part was.  I thought for sure she'd say the little grocery store.  She said she loved going up the stairs.  Hmm it's a good thing I spent the money for a season pass so she can go up the stairs some more.
Mason said his favorite part was the kitchen.  He made a super "yummy" fabric pizza.  
 
We stayed for almost 3 hours!  It made for a super sleepy boy once we got home.  Hmmm I take back what I said earlier...THIS was my favorite part!

PS  I guess you noticed that I finally posted some pictures.  After my last post I decided to find an easier solution.  I ended up finding that Google created a version of Picasa for Mac in January.  It really makes posting pictures so much easier!  If you want to check it out go here for Mac and here for Windows!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Oh how I miss you guys!