March 18, 2009

It's that time of year!



Sometimes this mom gets a little grouchy as do the munchkins in this house.  Yesterday was the ultimate grump day.  So today we are enjoying a super fun day.  We woke up and made art projects, played chase, had a talent show, and now as we speak the kids are playing in the sprinkler and the kiddie pool.  Yep that time of year has arrived.  Don't worry they are being very well attended.  Now that I have my new laptop I can blog while I sit out on the patio...heavenly!  Anyhow, Olivia was ecstatic when she saw me get out the swim suits. 

Here they are as of 20 minutes ago...

At first Mason wasn't to sure about the sprinkler.  In fact he made it very clear that he was NOT going in the "rain".

Then Olivia suggested that we get an umbrella for the "rain".

Olivia couldn't be happier than being in a swim suit, in the backyard, and picking flowers.

Then we busted out the kiddie pool and there they stayed for almost 2 hours.  Welcome spring!  Stay away summer!
 
Oh yeah, I went to this concert the other night with some friends and their teenagers.  Here is some of my footage of the event.  Yeah it's a little shaky but fun to have!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

I can't believe you guys are already in the pool and here we live in the same place! too funny.

Marielle Carlisle said...

I busted out the kiddie pool yesterday! Isn't it great? Bria was ecstatic. She would've stayed out there all afternoon, but Chase was done.

Anonymous said...

Sally, were you able to recover all the baby pictures that were lost? I hope so!

Bullock said...

I'm loving the David Archaletta footage, I totally want to go to a concert now!! That must have been soo much fun! He's awesome.

Sheryl

Chellie said...

It IS that time of year... and I love it!!!!

mjs ashworth said...

Too much fun! The weather has been awesome, we are ready for a little swim day around here for sure!!