I'm considering an etsy shop...maybe...
Here's the thing! I have really started to love doing all of these artistic and crafty things. I would love to do more and improve myself in those areas. A little tiny shop might just give me those opportunities and I think it would be fun!
But here's the other thing...I am extremely anxious about it. I haven't done much that I've ever been paid to do. And in that way I don't have to worry to much about letting anyone down. I mean when I just do some of these things as gifts I don't stress too much about how much they like it or not...after all it was free! If I suddenly start making a teensy bit of money on it then what? What if someone is not happy with their purchase? What if my work is to sloppy? What if????
And then if I can get past that obstacle then what? What should I attempt to sell? I have quite a few things I'd love to do but they are all fairly unrelated to each other. I mean I would love to design digiscrap stuff, I LOVE painting dolls, and the towel cakes and diaper cakes are super fun as well.
What do you think?








10 comments:
I wish I had the drive and the creativity to do half of what you do! I say go for it! Your creations are adoreable!
I had the same feelings about tutoring. You just have to face the fear and go for it. You will far exceed your own expectations.
I think you could start small, I'm already planning on enlisting you to paint dolls for my daughter...when and if I have one! You're so talented.
I think you should go for it. If things don't go the way you like, what's the worst that could happen? You could always stop doing it if it became too much. The best perk is you'd be your own boss.
do it, do it, do it!!!!
I think you are talented and an etsy shop is a great idea. If people like what they see they will buy, so don't worry.
you know what I think Sals!!! Go for it! But I completely understand your stress about do it for money. When I do weddings I enjoy it so much more when I do it for free. But when I am doing for charge then I stress the whole time! But in the end my stress is a waste of time and energy. You're awesome and if someone was unhappy with your work then they are DORKS!!!
Love you!!!
Go Girl!
I'm impressed! I had no idea you were into craft type stuff! All your stuff looks great!
Your kids are so cute. Loved the singing video.
Go for it Sal! You are amazing!
Your ideas are awesome! I was actually going to talk to you about ordering a little doll fam for Lucie for her birthday...I will email you. I know how you feel about the whole $ thing. My sister and I have them same problem with our syrup business.
Post a Comment