April 27, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

 
My dear friend Jennie married her Prince Charming on windy Saturday!  May they live happily ever after!  The wedding was incredible.  More pictures to come soon.

 
I got to be a bridesmaid and get all gussied up.  Let's talk pampering!  My nails, hair, and make-up were not to be left out of the details.  
It was incredible to be part of the wedding.  It was so much fun!

 
The next day, Sunday, was our 6th Anniversary!  It was neat to celebrate together at a wedding the previous day.  I love you honey!

 
Mom and Dad cruised down from Utah to watch the kids while we were at the wedding events.  They played so hard that Olivia fell asleep during sacrament the next day (during my talk).  As I was carrying her half awake to Sunbeams she mumbled "I just ran around and around all day yesterday."  She was so pooped!
Thanks for coming to our rescue Mom and Dad!  We love you!
And now Olivia and Mason present to you...THE AEROPOSTALE DANCE!  Enjoy (the other shoppers certainly did).

4 comments:

Mandy and Kalen said...

Ok, I think Livi is in serious need of being part of a dance group! That girl had choreography! And cute little Mason is hilarious! Love it!

You look super HOT in that picture at the wedding!

Happy Anniversary!

Karen and Joe said...

Happy anniversary guys! you guys look so cute in your wedding picture! and those moves from olivia and mason were awesome!!

Chellie said...

Oh my goodness... you look STUNNING! wow, I bet your hubby was so proud to be walking around with you! What a great anniversary!

Chellie said...

oh yes, and your kids have some great moves! Did they learn them from you? ;-)