Thanks mom and dad for coming to help with the kids. They miss you, especially when they are told no.
This morning when I told Olivia "no" she couldn't do something. Her reply was, "Well, my grandma says yes!"
Mason asked for grandpa at bedtime last night.
Olivia is now looking all over the house for her map to grandma's house! She says to get there we have to cross the icy ocean, go through the snowy hills, and then we'll be at grandma's house.
Grandma Janet, you haven't been left out of the conversations at all. Olivia told me that to get to your house we just have to fly there or go through skype.





8 comments:
Skype! I love it! Not as much as being with the kids in person, though!
Whenever my kids see my parents we have to go thru a major detox and it usually takes a few days. Grandma and Grandpa give them whatever they want! Mom's not as nice :)
So nice your parents could come visit and help out. Grandparents are so good at saying yes to everything! Cute pictures. Wish we could have you over for dinner tonight we are having your chicken salad...we just call it Sally's salad now!
Love having great grandparents! they look like they had a blast together
Even I miss your parents Sal, who wouldn't? They're like the nicest people in the whole world. One of our good friends here in Tx told me he served in Panguitch on his mission like 15 years ago and I sat and drilled him about knowing your family but alas, I guess not. His name was Elder Brandon just in case you had a secret crush on him for the whole 4 months that he was there. Miss you!
Sheryl
Grandparents are the best!!! What a great post!! :) B talks about wanting to see hers 24-7!! lol
SO cute!!! We are SSSOOOOOO excited for you all to get here in a few days. We have been telling Coop that Mason and Olivia are going to come play. Last night I was on your blog and he pointed at a pic of Livi and said, "Yaya's comin?" Thats right, Coop calls Livi Yaya! I love it! I think Coop and Livi have gotten the best names from their cousins. Yaya and Coocoo or Kins calls he Ah-poo.
I am going to lump sum my comments for about your last 3 posts:
You look amazing in your bridesmaid dress, You should totally do etsy -I'm sure what you make is amazing and even so, not looking perfect is in, and I can't wait to try that delicious pizza and recipe you posted. Hope mine at least looks as good as yours. Miss ya!
Post a Comment