April 7, 2009

My 5 seconds of blog fame!

Seriously...how cool is Tip Junkie?  Can you believe that I was featured?  ME!  Well actually my tissue paper flowers were featured...not me exactly...but still!



Wow I am so excited its as if I were on TV or something.  Ok and if you don't understand my excitement then maybe you should start subscribing to Tip Junkie.  Before long you'll be blog hopping, looking at tutorials, and maybe even whipping up a few yourself.

Thanks Laurie!  You made my day!

11 comments:

Traci said...

I love the Tip Junkie! Congrats! That is so cool!

Jeff and Jen said...

I think it was pretty cool. I have Tip Junkie on my Google reader so I saw you yesterday. I was excited for you. You're awesome :).

Jeff and Jen said...

Oh and about your previous post about Mason...I think he just needs someone to wrestle and tease back. That scene is a constant at my house the only difference is here it is a two way street sometimes three when Jeff is involved.

mjs ashworth said...

yah for you! I always knew you were destined for "stardom"!!

Tara L. said...

I saw you on there. How exciting. Congrats.

A. Schoonie said...

congrats! very exciting! it was such a cute idea!

Jenny said...

I just came from there. Your flowers are awesome!

Katie Dotson said...

YAY Sal! I am WAY excited for you! You are so creative! and now you blog famous! Your blogous! Maybe that doesn't work. Famog? Blamous? Your a blog-ebrity! I will have to work on that one too! Anywho... I am proud of ya sis! I love ya tons!!!

Travis and Rhonda said...

I just bought the materials to make these flowers for the primary bulletin board. You're a star!!

nikki said...

Congrats! I told you your flowers were way awesome!

Camille said...

I love your flowers! I found you from tip junkie... and i just have to thank you. I am doing an activity for enrichment next week and i wanted to let you know we are doing these cute flowers in the pots. I had done a similar thing but it takes alot longer to do. so this is perfect! hope you don't mind im using your photo to pass around on sunday :)
you are the best! check out my flowers i made http://jaredandcamille.blogspot.com/2009/01/table-settings.html