This is Olivia. She is 3. She is a tattle tale! Yesterday she said in a squeely voice, "Mommy! Mason made my boogers come out! Can you tell him NO NO?"
This is Mason. He is 2. He is a sick little buster lately though. He has slept with mommy for the past 4 nights. I am tired (thus the incredibly drab post).
This is Olivia and Mason. They had just finished decorating eggs for Easter. About 2 seconds after this picture was taken Mason tried to crack that egg on Olivia's head.
This is a BBQ grilled pesto chicken pizza. It's all I can think about lately. Well that and cadbury mini eggs!





9 comments:
if your going to post a pizza like that you better follow up with a recipe missy.
Recipe to come! Love ya Hays!
Your kids are too cute. My kids like to blame each other for things they do. That pizza looks delicious.
Cadbury Mini Eggs are Ryan's favorite!:) Your pizza made me hungry, darn it...it's 11:45pm here in never-never-land and i'm going to go raid the refrigerator because of your "drab" pizza post. Now there is some excitement for you!...hmmmm, what to eat?...
Yes--recipe, please, looks yummy!! I'm still jealous of your warm weather and those cute short sleeve shirts on your kids. We're still cold and wearing our winter coats!
HA HA HA!!! How did Mason make Livi's Boogs come out? do I want to even know? I miss those two crazy kiddos!!! And I miss you too!!! Oh... and I LOVE YOU!!!
gotta love the tattle telling:) hope mason feels better soon. and i am going to go fix dinner now because your pizza looks delish!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so stinkin' adorable! Looking forward to that recipe! :)
Thanks for the great idea and recipe - we tried it a couple nights ago & loved it! I added red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, and gorganzola to the pesto one and I also made a bbq chicken and a pepperoni.
Post a Comment