July 15, 2009

No One Mourns the Wicked!

...except for me!  I have mourned Wicked twice!
 
I have had tickets to see Wicked 2 times.  I have seen it 0 times both thanks to Mason, that crazy kid.   He first put me in the hospital in Utah while he was in utero.  The next year he got an insane ear infection preventing us from flying to Colorado to see the show.  Tonight I hope to make it 1 out of 3!  The other night Mason woke up with a nasty cough and I thought...no Mason...you can't keep me from Wicked a 3rd time!  I cannot WAIT to see this show!  I have had the tickets since November or something crazy like that.  I have been studying all week...you know as if I am the one performing or something.
I am so ready to defy gravity!

{UPDATE}  I just got back from Wicked.  I LOVED it!  It was so much better than I even expected.  Ok and Glinda...INCREDIBLE!  3rd time is definitely a charm.  I'm so happy!

4 comments:

Karen and Joe said...

Hope the 3rd time is the charm! i'm excited for you to see it, and jealous! :) Have fun, because I have a feeling you are sooo going :)

Bullock said...

Yea, I'm so glad you got to go! Dallas is giving me tickets for my birthday so we can go see it in August. It'll be my first time too and I can't wait!

BTW, your comment about the G-ma Sycamore bread made me laugh so hard. Yes I love squishing in up and dipping it in the ranch, it's just like a DINNER ROLL!! I miss you too!!

Sheryl

Pini said...

Yea you! I am so happy you saw it! Good boy Mason! :)

rachel said...

It's Ga-linda...I saw it in April when it was in Utah....amazing, we had front row seats!!!! loved it, loved it, loved it! Glad you finally made it.