July 17, 2009

Schoonies!

While we were in Provo we stayed with our good friends, the Schoonmakers.
 
We met Trent while serving in Washington on our missions.  Trent started his mission in the zone where I was serving.  We have become great friends with these two.  They are fun to be around and great to chat with...a little too much.  I always end up talking their ears off into the early hours of the morning.  I think they should make it a tradition to come visit us every Fall, Winter, or Spring and we'll visit them every summer.  They are worth staying in touch with for sure!

 
Jack, Ruby, Lucie, Olivia, and Mason, a super fun bunch!
The kids all get along so well.  We didn't get to their house until about 9 PM on Sunday night.  Then the kids played until about 11:30.  We didn't even realize it was so late until we had gotten them all in bed.  Lucie is a couple of years older than Olivia but they play so well together.  Actually all of the kids play so well together.   They are super cute bunch.

 
Thank you for being so great Schoonmaker family!  We really appreciate your friendship and hope to always stay in touch.

 
PS Thanks Ashlie...I stole some of your pictures as you can see.  This last picture was taken by Lucie...nice work Lucie!  Now Olivia is following in your footsteps and taking pictures all the time.  She always says, "can I take a picture like Lucie does?"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen and Joe said...

you are a blogging fool these days. :) me too, i guess when you've got so many pics it's easy and motivating. What a fun trip you had, it's fun to see your pics. It so funny that you guys served on the same mission! Small world!